Shape your future in education!
Become a certified educator in Georgia
Learn HOW with this FREE, comprehensive guide.
I’m ready to shape my future.
Whether you are already in the classroom or want to begin a rewarding new career as an educator, find everything you need to know about earning your Georgia Teacher Certification in this one, convenient downloadable guide.
This free Guide to Teacher Certification in Georgia simplifies the Georgia teacher certification process and answers today’s most often-asked questions. Plus you can discover the advantages of both direct and alternative pathways for earning teacher certification in Georgia, including Moreland University’s state-approved accelerated TEACH-NOW® Teacher Preparation Certificate Program.
In this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn:
- Each important step toward earning your Georgia teacher certification
- Critical dates on the pathway to become a licensed teacher in Georgia
- Key requirements, costs, and exams that lead to certification
- When and how to submit your Georgia teacher certification application
- Additional insights, tips and preparation tools
I’m ready to shape my future
Learn more with your comprehensive guide to teacher certification in Georgia.
Fill out the form to download now.
Watch your career take shape as a professional educator in the Peach State
As an accepted provider for educator preparation programs in Georgia, Moreland University’s TEACH-NOW® Teacher Preparation Certificate Program provides dedicated clinical placement coordinators to help you obtain classroom experience with a teaching mentor as you work toward your Georgia teacher certification. With Moreland, you can achieve your education goals at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional programs.
Why NOW is a great time to become a certified educator in Georgia.
- Opportunities abound! Georgia's school systems are predicted to experience almost 16% growth between now and 2030.1
- Find your area of specialty! Subject areas with the most opportunity in Georgia include:2
- Elementary education
- Special education
- Language arts
- Social studies
Join the thousands of Georgia educators who love their jobs and make a positive impact on students each year.
“Great experience with awesome supportive cohorts. Moreland University has equipped me with the skills to become a confident educator. The teaching and instructional strategies have certainly made an enormous difference in how and what I teach.”
— Michelle P., Moreland University graduate