Student Records


For requests such as certificates, diplomas, legal name changes, changes in address, changes to contact information, state verification, or other, please use the form on this page.

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts are provided through Parchment: click here for the order page. Please note there is a fee charged by Parchment, and you can choose your delivery preference, including electronic delivery.


Contact Information
Tel. +1 (844) 283-2246 EXT 3.

1100 17th St NW, Suite 650
Washington, DC 20036