Shape your future in education!
Become a certified educator in Florida
Learn HOW with this FREE, comprehensive guide.
I’m ready to shape my future.
Whether you are already in the classroom or want to begin a rewarding new career as an educator, find everything you need to know about earning your Florida Teacher Certification in this one, convenient downloadable guide.
This free Guide to Teacher Certification in Florida simplifies the Florida teacher certification process and answers today’s most often-asked questions. Plus, you can discover the advantages of both direct and alternative pathways for earning teacher certification in Florida, including Moreland University’s accelerated TEACH-NOW® Teacher Preparation Certificate Program.
In this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn:
- Each important step toward earning your Florida teacher certification
- Critical dates on the pathway to become a licensed teacher in Florida
- Key requirements, costs, and exams that lead to certification
- When and how to submit your Florida teacher certification application
- Additional insights, tips and preparation tools
I’m ready to shape my future
Learn more with your comprehensive guide to teacher certification in Florida.
Fill out the form to download now.
Watch your career take shape as a professional educator in the Sunshine State
Respected programs specifically designed for future educators, like Moreland University’s accelerated TEACH-NOW® Teacher Preparation Certificate Program, can help you achieve your goals at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional programs. Shape the future of education as a certified educator in the state that suits you best!
Why NOW is a great time to become a certified educator in Florida.
- Florida's school system ranks No. 1 in the nation for the best in education and No. 14 for pre-K to grade 12 programs,1 according to the latest US News & World Report.
- Opportunities abound! Florida's school system is the country's 4th largest with almost 3 million students annually in more than 4,000 public schools.2
- High demand! As of September 2022, Florida reported a need to fill 4,400 open educator positions.3
- Florida's Department of Education has a particular need for certified educators in these areas:
- Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
- General Science
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Physical Science
- Tech Education (CTE)
Join the thousands of Florida educators who love their jobs and make a positive impact on students each year.
“Great experience with awesome supportive cohorts. Moreland University has equipped me with the skills to become a confident educator. The teaching and instructional strategies have certainly made an enormous difference in how and what I teach.”
— Michelle P., Moreland University graduate